Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bear Sized Donation!

I received a bear sized donation. Literally. It's a jar of coins in the shape of a bear (the jar - not the coins). I rolled out all the coins and it turned out to be exactly $8.28. That completes level 9, 10 and 11. There were a few old coins in there - 1958 was the oldest, so I grabbed them out and swapped with some of my newer coins. Might as well keep them. That puts me at level 12 $10 to $20. I overshot by only $0.52, so I can buy myself something that costs $0.26 and I will donate $0.26. I feel a bit bad that I didn't overshoot more for the charity, but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. I never bought myself something for $0.24 on the last overshoot, so I guess I get to buy something for an even $0.50. Now that I have some real cash I'll have to come up with a new strategy. No more looking for coins on the ground.

Flip

1 comment:

  1. Ive set up a site that might be useful for your money making challenge http://themoneymakersguide.wordpress.com/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete