Friday, October 23, 2009

Update

Has it been a Month since I posted already? I'll have to try to keep up better. Ok, since my last post, I have found two more pennies and a dime on the ground. Then we had a poker game. This time I decided to never risk more than 20% on any transaction as opposed to risking blowing the whole thing. I had $1.63 at the time, which translated into $0.32 of my buy in being from this project. I played crappy and lost out first. The second game I could only put in $0.28. This time I played well, but I got rivered by my wife (which basically means she drew out on me with bad odds). Oh well - you can't win them all. I do seem to be on quite the losing streak though. I was also given $0.07. The best news is that I found two pennies, a dime and A DOLLAR at the grocery store. Add all this up and I'm at $2.34. The other thing that happened is that I looked and looked and looked for a way to donate $0.24 to the hearing impaired, but I couldn't find anywhere to do it without looking rediculous, so I just donated to the dog-looking piggy bank at the grocery store for the blind. I figure its close enough and once I have some more dough I will make sure I do donate to the hearing impaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment