Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busted!

Uh oh. Things didn't really go as planned last night. The first game i put 50c toward the buyin. I was doing ok - only one person knocked out with a decent stack when the big stack calls and I am showing Ace-King. Blinds are 100-200, so I decided to push, thinking to pick up the chips. The big stacks calls and shows King-Jack. Awesome - I have him dominated and I stand to double up, making me big stack in the tourney. Instead he hits a crazy straight on the river and I am out. That's poker. We played a second game, where I put my remaining 49 cents towards the buy in. This game didn't go so well and I end up pushing Ace-five suited, to which I was called and beaten. I've lost all the money in the project and I must start again. I'm not too devastated since it was less than a dollar over all, although that knocks me back 8 levels, which is actually pretty big in the doubling world. I'm off to the mall to look for coins.

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment