Sunday, August 16, 2009

Completed Level 7!

Just how determined am I to complete this doubling challenge? Let me tell you. Picture a middle aged man at a gum ball machine trying to pry out the dime and penny that are stuck in the money slot. That's right - that was me an hour ago. I was just commenting to myself (yes, I talk to myself - more hints of middle age) that you never find any coins in the gum ball machine. As I said this, I turned the knob on one back where you would need it to be to insert money. Low and behold there were two pennies stuck in this one (like they put two pennies in the same slot so they were stuck). I took out my keys and pried them out. I tried the others and found another one that had a dime and a penny. As I was prying this one out, I had visions of mall security arriving and asking me to come with them. I could certainly understand if someone thought I was vandalizing them. Fortunately, I had no such incident and ended up 13 cents richer for it. Top it off with 2 more found pennies and voila - I have completed level 7 and am on level 8 ($0.64 to $1.28). I've got $0.68 burning a hole in my pocket. Strategy for this new level - keep finding coins.

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment