Thursday, August 20, 2009

Look - A cent... Ewwwww

Will I do anything to further my doubling project? Apparently the answer is no. My latest find was a penny in a urinal. I stared at it for a few seconds, but I couldn't bring myself to actually pull it out. (my wife was relieved - pardon the pun) I feel good about that decision. This was at a festival and a bit later I was going down a slide with my son. When I got to the bottom I found a nickel. Cool. Then I found two pennies near the food cash registers. So I'm up to $0.98. Only two cents to go and I have my first dollar out of a millon. Only $999,999.02 to go! Oops - I'm not supposed to look ahead. I guess I am supposed to only think about being 30 cents from completing Step 8. 30 cents sounds easy so I guess that rule is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment