Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sprucing up the Site

I decided to spruce up the blog - not that anyone is looking at it yet. Build it and they will come I say. If you direct your attention to your right, you will notice a nice Total Profit counter, as well as a Charity counter, current level, hits counters and traffic info link. I also added a list of other doublers - check out thier sites to see where they're at. I'll be adding select other links that are interesting from time to time as well.

I found a penny at the grocery store again, but this time I had to donate it because my son likes to put money into this charity piggy bank type dog for the blind and I didn't have any other money. It was difficult this time, but I let it go. I think I'll just add a penny from my own money since it's not fair to the Charity side of the project. Am I really typing all this about some penny I had to let go of? I really gotta get a grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment