Monday, April 19, 2010

Added Due Date to Current Double Step

I created a thread in the Doubler's Den a few days ago, where doublers can go and declare their due dates for their current doubling step. It seems to be catching on as I see that Xinfinitum at the Double to a Million Plan and Edo at My Doubling Adventure have made their declarations on their blogs. I really find that setting a goal is essential to completing any project, especially the size of this one. As stated previously, my current deadline is July 1st, 2010. I have put this in small text under the current level info on the right hand side bar. This way I won't forget as it will be staring me in the face every time I blog. Not to mention I will know that all my fans expect me to complete my steps on time. Xininitum has also come up with a Doubler's Creed and I stand fully behind it. It goes as follows:

"We are Doublers and Penny Pickers. And Adventurers and Wannabe Millionaires. Who day and night go step by step with duty, honor and pride. And neither sickness, nor disease, nor ridicule, nor bad night vision, nor lack of finding change, nor ever finding the national treasure, will stay us from the swift completion of our sporadic rounds. Ever."

Let the new era of doubling begin. I declare this the era of Doubling 2.0, where we have purpose; we have deadlines and we meet them.

Go forth and prosper one double at a time.

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment