Thursday, April 1, 2010

Focus Plan

I have been thinking about how I often seem to forget about doubling for 3-5 months or so before I come back to it. I think one of the reasons is that I have not set a goal as to when to complete the current doubling step. My previous project was going for about 4 years and I managed to get to about $850, which is approximately 4.3 doubles per year and that included many breaks where I lost interest. So if I set my goal to double every 3 months (4 doubles per year) I think that should be very do-able. The good news is that at that pace, I should have my million in just 4 years and 3 months (that would be insane!). It's all about focus people! I also have to remember that this isn't just about me. People have donated to this with the understanding that I will be ultimately giving half of it to charity and I intend on keeping to that promise; but to leave it to stagnate for almost half a year is unacceptable. Perhaps now is a good time to decide what to donate the $500,000 to in the end. It needs to be something important to me to keep me focused. I should have lots of time to ponder since it's Easter and I have Good Friday off. Stay tuned...

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment