Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Mirage Beer Can

On my way home I saw a beer can on the street from the car, but didn't have time to pick it up. My run ended up being late at night so I figured I would run to pick up the beer bottle as it was approximately the right distance away. I was so excited to pick up another 20c worth for the project. As I approached the anticipation was almost too much to bear, but soon I had my prize in my hand. Imagine my disappointment after running 2K to find that it was an energy drink instead of a beer can. I ran away almost in tears (please don't tell me you believe this story.), but imagine my excitement when I found a liquor bottle. It's a fairly large one and I recently heard that I can take it to the liquor store. We'll see when I drop it by there tomorrow. Oh, and I found a penny!

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment